30 Comments Add yours

1. Amazing way to sum up the year! The consolidation described of the entire year was so fascinating. Hope that subsequent years allow you to travel even more and we get to read more such travel experiences. See you soon!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much Gaurav for the appreciation. It was quite difficult for me how to make the twitter, instagram and Facebook photos work, but it seems to have worked well! 🙂 Yay

Liked by 1 person

1. Absolutely, it was perfect :).

2. saakshirajat says:

Awesome way of putting together the memories of a year! I might use your style to jot down my memories!

Liked by 1 person

1. Yay, I’m glad it came off! Thank you so much Saakshi. :)) Look forward to your post 😀

3. That really was a yearful of travel (and adventures) for you. Wish many more adventures for you in the years to come. And the writing style just suits the theme so well..Wonderful post to close the year with 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you for the kind words and the good wishes 🙂 Means a lot. 😉

4. Reblogged this on ruralmanagers and commented:
    And an awesome style to summarize one’s adventures..

5. arv! says:

Lovely post! What a great way to look back at 2016

1. Thanks sirjee! I’m so glad the links worked 😀

Liked by 1 person

1. arv! says:

That’s great

6. Deepika says:

Happy to hear that the year worked out well, Shubham. Here’s to a glorious 2017. 🙂

1. Thanks Deepika. Its a lot of enjoyable hard work; and a dream to make life happy doing things I like. Thanks for the good wishes, and Happy 2017 to you too.

7. What a great year!
    I love the way you add the pics and comments of your social networks. I only do it with Instagram sometimes, and the image doesn’t always appear…
    I also totally agree with you: staying yourself, being authentic is much more important than anything else!
    Here is my article about the way I used my popularity in Central India in order to help people, in case you haven’t read it yet: http://tribesandminorities.com/social/use-influence-as-a-traveler/

1. Thanks for checking it out Stephanie, merci. It was my first time of trying the embed option out and I am so glad it turned out well!

Wow, that sounds amazing. Love the work you did in Bastar. Thanks for sharing.

8. Deep says:

Precise.. Concise.. Wonderfully written with so lovely pictures.. A great inspiration to travellers like me.. Keep it up Shubham.. You are a Blesssed Soul. Very few can travel the way you have travelled for the entire year.. All the best for 2017.. Do visit Bhutan if u can.. I am in Love with that amazing & last surviving Buddhist Himalayan Kingdom in the world..

1. Thanks so much Deep for taking the time out to comment. Glad you liked it. I’ve been hoping to go to Bhutan but keep hearing it doesn’t allow unplanned travel. Will go and find out one of these days. 😀 Look forward to meeting you and listening to the amazing experiences in person. 🙂

9. joshi daniel says:

great to see them 🙂

1. Thanks Joshi for checking it out 🙂 Glad you like them.

10. I thought i had travelled extensively through India. Until I saw your blog. You sir, definitely have some of the most beautiful pictures I have seen of the country!!

1. Wow, that comment from someone who has set foot in so many countries is staggering! Thanks so much Abhi. Big thanks for this lovely comment.

11. Just Yamini says:

Parvati valley is on my bucket list. Let’s see. May be in 2017.

1. Aww, best of luck. Although, let me tell you Parvati Valley is pretty crowded and not at all pleasant in the high season.

12. what trips! We left just before it started snowing in Kaza this year…

1. Thanks !! Thats quite crazy, I know people who got stuck in Kaza after snowfall.

13. Jen says:

Wow! You have experienced so many stunning places. Amazing photos!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks so much Jennifer! I hope I can share more and more of my experiences 🙂

Liked by 1 person